Asobeka therapeutic effect, unlike local vasoconstrictive agents for the treatment of rhinitis, intranasal application is not immediately. Relief of rhinitis symptoms usually becomes evident in a few days from the start of treatment.
When inhaled route testosterone enanthate half life of administration at recommended doses has no significant systemic activity. After intranasal application is quickly absorbed into the nasal mucosa. Part of the administered drug is swallowed.
Most of the drug that has entered the gastrointestinal tract, is inactivated by the “first pass” through the liver.
Indications for use of
seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis, vasomotor rhinitis.
Hypersensitivity to the drug, hemorrhagic diathesis, frequent nosebleeds, respiratory tuberculosis, children under 6 years of age, pregnancy (I term), viral, fungal diseases.
Precautions: amebiasis, glaucoma, severe liver failure, hypothyroidism, recent myocardial infarction, ulceration of the nasal septum, recent surgery in the nasal cavity, the recent nose injury, pregnancy (II – III trimester), lactation.
Pregnancy and lactation
Application Nasobeka during pregnancy is allowed only if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus. In the treatment with this drug to nursing mothers with caution.
Dosage and administration
Before applying Nasobeka nasal passages should be free.
Adults and children over 6 years: 1 dose (50 mcg) in each nostril 2-4 times a day (200-400 mg). Then reduce the dose depending on the patient’s response. The maximum daily dose – 400 mcg.
When used in therapeutic doses, side effects are rare, such as: sneezing, irritation, burning, dry nose; rash, urticaria, angioedema and nasal infections caused by fungal flora, rhinorrhea, headache.
In rare cases – nosebleeds, conjunctival hyperemia, increased intraocular pressure, myalgia, drowsiness, cough, decreased taste sensation, atrophy of the nasal mucosa. Very rarely – ulceration of the nasal mucosa, perforation of nasal septum.
With prolonged use at doses over 1500 mg / day – systemic side effects (including adrenal insufficiency).
With prolonged testosterone enanthate half life use of high doses, as well as while receiving other systemic glucocorticosteroids may occur Cushing’s symptoms. In this case, the drug should be discontinued gradually reducing the dose.
Interaction with other drugs
phenobarbital, phenytoin, rifampin reduce the effectiveness (induction of enzymes of microsomal oxidation). Methandrostenolone, estrogens, beta2-adrenostimulyatorov, theophylline, oral glucocorticosteroids appointed enhance the effect of beclomethasone. It increases the effect of beta-agonists.
is necessary to protect the eyes from contact with the drug.
- Before use, gently shake the vial and then remove the cap of the nasal applicator.
- Take the vial between thumb and forefinger so that the bottom of the bubble was based on the thumb and index and middle fingers were based on both opposite sides of the bottom of the applicator (see. Fig. 2).
- Before the first use of the drug, or in the case of using a week’s break, the first dose should be released into the headspace.
- Gently exhale through the nose,
- Nasal passage, which will be administered the drug, should hold a finger, and a free nasal passage should be inserted end portion of the applicator is then tilted her head slightly so that the bubble is in a perpendicular position (see. Fig. 3).
- Then inhale gently through the open nostril and simultaneously press the nasal applicator and enter the dose.
- Exhale through the mouth.
- With the re-introduction of the drug in the same nostril, repeat the operations described in paragraphs. 7 and 3.
- With the introduction of the drug in the other nostril, repeat the operations described in paragraphs. 6, 7, 8 and 9 (see Fig. 4).
After the use of the drug should be cleaned end of the applicator with a clean cloth and back cover in place.
Cleaning the nasal applicator:
The nasal applicator must be cleaned at least 1 time per week, in order to prevent its obstruction.
To do this, gently press the bottom of the vial and remove the nasal applicator from the bottle (see. Fig.).
Applicator cap testosterone enanthate half life and washed with warm water and allowed to dry. Thereafter, the applicator and back to the dress cap vial.
buy anabolic steroids online uk
spray dosage for intranasal administration of 200 doses in a plastic bottle with an applicator with a protective cap. Each bottle is placed in a cardboard box with instructions for use. anabolic steroids online shop
buy anabolic steroids online uk